News‎ > ‎

Niagara Car Wash - November 4, 2015

posted Jan 6, 2016, 6:01 AM by Andrew Wilkinson   [ updated Dec 19, 2016, 10:58 AM by Chili Fire ]
Wednesday, November 4, 2015 - On November 4th at approximately 21:40 a call was received for a vacuum machine on fire next to the building located at the Niagara Car Wash located in Chili Center. 4M23 was first on location with an update that the vacuum was on fire and not involving the structure. 4C43 arrived on location confirming the update and held the assignment to the first due engine. 4C43 extinguished the fire with a dry chemical extinguisher and the crew of 4312 overhauled the vacuum machine. Cause appears to be related to gasoline being vacuumed up in to the motor of the unit.  Click on the photo to view all the photos from the incident.

https://goo.gl/photos/X99CveekYV1SKRaN8